Friday, December 7, 2012

Chic, Affordable Host and Hostess Gifts


Looking for the perfect little host and hostess gift?



I am always looking for something really special for the host or hostess to express my sincere gratitude to them for opening their home during the holidays.

I absolutely flipped over these chic glasses from World Market. The picture above, for the host, is a not-so-good instagram picture of the stag etched cocktail glasses ($4 each). They would be amazing as a gift all by themselves but would also be nice packaged with a good bottle of scotch and whiskey stones.


For the hostess, these stemless wineglasses ($4 each) also from World Market are handblown. You can tell the second you pick one up as they are slightly different in weight and shape. I plan to package these with some of my favorite Christmas cocktail recipes or a bottle of wine.


Pomegranate Prosecco



Limoncello and Prosecco Cooler with Raspberry Ice Cubes



Sparkling Pear and Thyme Fizz



Pomegranate Margaritas



Noel Spritzer

Have a nice weekend!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Is it wrong to be craving an alcoholic drink at 5am? LOL.....all look SO good and those reindeer glasses are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look wonderful....a pomegranate margarita...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have just made my christmas gift giving a huge jump start, thanks! off to world market
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. World Market rocks! Went into a WM for the first time this year in Scottsdale when I purchased 6 kooboo gray wicker armchairs for my kitchen table. LeAnne was with me and was totally into the store, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a pair of their kooboo Belgian wicker chairs as well.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete